tisdag 17 maj 2011

Top Crop Tuesday hos TGF

Now it's my time to show off some of my The Greeting Farm gallery favourites again. I just love browsing through the gallery - both for inspiration and admiration :-).

Here's a Cho Cho train treat box, that KIMLAYU has made. Just check it out, and don't tell me that it doesn't blow your hat off!!!! Here's a link to her blog. And the best part with the train, is that she's made use of a WHOLE LOT of wonderful stamps from The Greeting Farm!
You've just got to love this!




And here's another favourite stamp... Oliver (for me he just screams Huckleberry Finn) - on a smashing tag. Crafty KellerStamps has made this one:



And here's yet another fabulous card.... made by DAISEYFREAK. I just love simplicity of the card. Well. At first it seems simple, but when I look at it some more, I see a lot of seems and fantastic details in the black & white colouring! Fantabulous job! Here's Crazy for Daisies blog.



That's it for me this time. I hope you too take the time to browse through the TGF gallery. I bet you'll find a WHOLE LOT of wonderfully inspiring cards to CASE or just be inspired by :-).

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oj så mycket fint. Täget var ju helt underbart.

Ha en bra da
Kram

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar :-).
Thanx 4 leaving a comment :-).